Friday, October 14, 2011

under construction show


"Under Construction" is the name of the show that just opened at the Showroom Gallery in Studios on the Park here in Paso Robles. My paper sculpture entitled "Disguise" is one of the works featured!

If this looks familiar to you, it's because it's based on an illustration I created in August inspired by the Illustration Friday topic of "disguise". When I heard about the topic of this show, I immediately wanted to create a 3-D version of this illo.

This show is made possible by the Paso Robles Art Association and runs until November 13th. If you're in town I recommend stopping by to see my piece in person since my iPhone photo doesn't do it justice!!! 

*I will get a better picture when my photographer man is in town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment