Friday, January 21, 2011

what's the message?

©2011, Monika Roe




























"Every problem is an opportunity".  Don't know where I read it but it's a powerful sentence. I wrote it down on a scrap piece of paper last fall and propped it up on my desk so I would see it every day. Anyone who ever comes into my studio sees that scrap piece of paper, ink stained and scribbled on. It's not going anywhere so I thought I'd do it justice by creating an illustration for it!

I really believe what this quote says. If something isn't going according to plan in life it gives you an opportunity to look around mindfully to see what message the universe is sending you. Chances are, there's a creative solution to whatever challenge you're facing. It could be a quick solution or it could happen over time, but to see it you have to put on your best thinking hat (real or imaginary)!

2 comments: